本部落公告There are times in life that you can never go back to, and there are people in life who you can never force to stay.
December 12, 2017
November 17, 2017
July 18, 2017
June 29, 2017
The transition period for moving and future.
June 12, 2017
Looking back to these two years, it feels like I have done many things especially the internal growth. From no true friends to a bunch of good friend in Sydney, from basic cooking skills to medium level kitchen hand.
May 28, 2017
May 9, 2017
I submitted the application before the due date and was invited to the interview.
This Interview has four stages.
First stage: Academic performance.
So, please be aware that the result of studies really influences your future. Please be noted that hard working in studies is one kind of way to show you are responsible.
Before submission, I attended the resume and cover letter seminars and workshops and prepared the cover letter and resume. I sent it to the career centre to proofreading. It is very important to have professionals to check your documents.
Second Stage: Panel Interview with ITLS.
This interview is held by ITLS Department. The panel consists of two academic and one industry representative.
Before the interview, I checked how the interview will proceed. For example, an interview can have many ways to ask the key questions.
My questions are asked as below:
1. Why you want to apply for this program?
2. What's your intention to here, in Australia or study here?
3. What's your career objective?
4. Where you see your career in five years?
5. Which company you want to work with? Why?
6. What do you think you can bring anything to these companies?
7. What's the challenge you have ever met?
8. How you solve the unfamiliar questions? In what way? Examples?
April 29, 2017